Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tids and Bits

If you don't know already, I'm engaged! I'm very excited to plan my REAL wedding (no more "dream" wedding board on Pinterest). But, this means lotsss of money will need to be saved, and with where we're both at financially, it's going to be a long time until we say "I do".  SO,  while I sit here and wait for that dream job to come along, here are some ideas that I have been thinking about here and there.
For colors I'm thinking dark/navy blue, and bright/lime green.  Spring Wedding!

I'd like to have a elegant/lace themed wedding. I love the detail.

I'm diggin these flowers.

...and that cake.

I like sparkles, and I think this would look pretty in the background of pictures.


I really like these story telling decorations.


Possible table decorations, there will totes be lace.

Lace wedding dress for sure.  And that hairstyle.


Gotta have an ice cream bar! And chocolate. And cupcakes...and cookies.  
I'm already getting a sweet tooth.












No comments:

Post a Comment